Thursday, June 20, 2024

Cloning Lilies

It had been a long time since I had done any digital manipulation with L'Image Aumentare, other than simply creating the basic "cartoon" within which I created the designs, like this, which you have already seen.


And then I colored the blanks in which gave me this image, again, which you have already seen:



But then I took the image to Staples and had them run it through their large scanner which gave me a digital version that I could manipulate in Photoshop. There I aded an addition layer, and painted a small sunset which I put behind the original Indian Lily and did a bit of cleaning on the original layer which gave me this image





Anyhow I am going to play with another type of L'Image Aumentare which entails leaving the background intact. I did a version of my Grandfather's car using that process. This time I'm going to play with a flower.  Like this:

I'll start with this picture from a nearby park:


And then remove the main flower, creating some spaces for designs.
Like this:


I'll let you know how it turns out!











No comments:

Post a Comment