Sunday, May 23, 2021

SchragWall: PPP - Azaleas on Azaleas

As a postscript to my last wall post about the Internet it has taken me about an hour and a half to reconcile snafus with my Apple ID, iCloud ID and various USB readers to be able to send you this. But moving on . . .

The image was originally a photo I took in the azalea garden at WRAL-TV in Raleigh, NC. Neat venue, weddings, graduations, etc. I pulled a strip out of that photo. Pulled it into Photoshop and sort of "abstracted" it and stretched it to 12x36 inches. Then, in that larger format, I "whited out" the portions into which I wanted to draw designs. I then printed out the version with the blanks. I then drew the designs in the blank spaces and added color with a variety of pens, markers, etc.

With an image this size I would advise pulling it and enlarging it so you can see the small details.

Cheers,

Robert


 

No comments:

Post a Comment