Saturday, December 11, 2021

SchragWall PPP Twin2

 A quick note since we have a few new folks joining us over the holidays, as well as some we have mutually rediscovered.

A post designated 2nd ed., like the recent “Regrets, I’ve had a Few,” post is a “re-post” from the early days of The Wall I have encountered in the course of yet another attempt to put The Wall into book form.

A post designated PPP (like this one) stands for Ping Pong Painting because the image began life as one of my photographs, then gets pulled into Photoshop where I white out the spaces that will make room for the final hand drawn and colored designs. That version of the file is printed out and I do the drawing and coloring of the designs by hand.

If you have any questions just drop me a note at robert.schrag@gmail.com.

Now for today’s post. It is called Twin 2 because you have already seen Twin 1.  I “twin” an image by printing out 2 copies of the image in the “image with blanks where the designs and coloring will be” stage. And then I create two versions of the image using that template. I will resend Twin 1 later. I try to keep to one image per post since it has been my experience that you get a higher resolution image that way which helps if you click on the image and your device pops it out into some graphics application. So Twin2:



No comments:

Post a Comment