Monday, September 26, 2022

Schrag Wall: Special Guest Post

 Blue by Daniel Coyle.

Dan was born on one side of a duplex in mid-November, 1948, Springfield, Ohio. That, historians will note, occurred a mere handful of days after I myself was was born on the other side of the very same duplex. Obviously I am that handful of days older and hence wiser than our featured guest author. That is not his fault. I would point with greater suspicion to the fact that his Ph.D in English was awarded by The University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, just down the road from my academic home for forty some years, Noth Carolina State University. If you would like the long and winding story of the bizarre parallels that have followed our lives since those blustery days in November seventy odd years ago, drop me a note and I will be glad to share.

None of those events, however, explain to my satisfaction how he became the excellent writer he is. So your time will be far better spent following this link to his essay: Blue

https://fortnightlyreview.co.uk/

Cheers,

The Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment