Sunday, January 14, 2024

Interim Images

To continue playing with sharing the evolution of the red flower drawing. After playing with some smaller versions I came to this rather bolder black and white version:




Which I might have shared with you before. The problem soon became that it was hard to figure out where the original flower stopped and where the design images I added began. So I covered the b&w with tracing paper and began marking in the various boundaries. That came out looking like the image below. Obviously the red and green areas show the borders of the original flower parts. Not so obvious is the fact that I will not be restricted to those guidelines, but like other previous images’ I will add more intricate designs in those spaces. The same is true in the spaces marked “open.” Time will tell.



But I’m not sure when that time will be as real estate and related issues seem to be calling us back to Raleigh :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment