Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Schrag Wall PPP: Flower Faces and Backstory

So I was headed back down to the Carolinas to see Daughters, Granddaughters, and their spouses. It was going to be a couple of weeks so naturally I packed up all my markers, glasses, compression gloves, etc. to work on a drawing of Andrea and Sam's girls, Maya and Ellie. Which, of course, was the only thing I forgot to pack.  Well, talk about all dressed up with no place to go! However I had brought another PPP project that I was going to work on when I finished Maya and Ellie.  It was this flower pic of a Paul Minnis painting that hangs in our front hall :



So I messed around and created this template:


Which eventually led to this drawing: Flower Faces



I think I am making my blogging software crazy with this post. Images may be too big, etc. If the post bounces back I will try to find a way to shrink them.

No comments:

Post a Comment