Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Schrag Wall: Phil and Beth Kominski - Like Walls Around Your Heart

 Hello All -

Most often these posts are primarily the work of my own hand. I’m going to make an exception.


Out there among you on the Wall is my oldest friend. Some of you have heard the story of how Dan and I were born 7 days apart back in November of 1948 when our parents occupied the 2 sides of a duplex in Springfield, Ohio. I often remind him of how much I learned in that week before he was born. I will not go into the fascinating parallels that have followed us through the subsequent seven decades. Let this one suffice.


Dan’s daughter Elizabeth, who has considerable musical skills in her own right, married a musician named Phil Kominski who got a degree in music and has pursued a variety of musical endeavors as a musician, composer, organizer. etc.,etc. Well, Phil has a cd being released even as I write this post. If Dan asked me to share that information with you here, I would. But he didn’t, but I asked him if I could, and assuming Phil and Beth have no objections, I am delighted to share this song with you. 


Like Walls Around Your Heart could be a theme song for Foster Harmony. No wonder I love it. Phil does all things musical, and Beth created the exceptional video.


Enjoy!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtrSCApej-U

No comments:

Post a Comment